New Home Page
We help Fortune 500 companies maximize brand profitability by igniting the mechanisms which produce emotions, needs and wants in the psychological and neurophysiological interface that creates strong predispositions guiding brand preference.
We help marketers build relevant, highly attuned and accurate brand propositions and communications by introducing neurobiology right into the heart of brand strategy.
We help explain more scientifically what impacts a product or service category and a brand, and trigger the mechanisms which produce the concurrent needs, wants and emotions.
We help capture the way a brand creates value for the consumer rooted in the psychological and neurophysiological interface and create strong predispositions that guide preferences.
We help ignite the sequence of mechanisms that underdetermine choice and maximize the consumer base, sales and profit.
Every product or service category is driven by fundamental neurobiological motives that imbue brand choice with meaning.
Meaning is generated in the psychological and neurophysiological interface creating strong predispositions that guide brand preference.
By activating the deepest neurobiological motives driving the category, a brand becomes the most meaningful choice boosting profitability.
Marketing decisions having the backing of science
Marketing and consumer research today are largely based on psychology. However, the roots of human behaviour are in biology, not in psychology. Current thinking for shaping brand strategy stop at emotions, ignoring the way they arise and the origins of our behaviour that explain “why” consumers are drawn to certain categories and brands.
What we call concepts are neural structures that allow us to order and categorize all stimuli around us. They represent the paths of least resistance to our brain.
We provide expert analysis that helps marketers follow the neurobiological origins of concepts, taking informed, reduced-risk decisions. By activating the deepest neurobiological motives of the category, brands become unstoppable. Acquiring a congruent affective value of their own, brands and their messages, icons and signs, do not just automatically capture attention, they go a long way to creating consumer desire.
We help clients:
- Develop brands and communication which fuse emotions with facts, feelings with rationality, pathos with logos by triggering the very mechanisms which produce meaning in the psychological and neurophysiological interface.
- Revolutionize their categories, transferring competition to deeper layers of meaning driven by neurobiological insight. What may appear to be an over-saturated competitive market reveals new opportunities of underestimated, or even untouched territories at the heart of categories and brands.
- Develop brands that become personal at scale through messages that invite the brain to reinterpret them in their own personal way.
- Balance coherence and flexibility, localization and global performance creating brands that speak the language that is intrinsically gratifying to our brain.
- Achieve higher efficiency in each of their efforts, using the shortest routes to human brain.
- Increase objectivity in strategic decision making based on neuroscience which is more scientific and measurable than psychology.
- Develop strategies that cannot be debated by the stakeholders.
- Develop more trustworthy, in-depth and accurate execution guidelines for the creative teams driving immediately recognizable, viscerally comprehensible communication in all touchpoints, based on the fundamentals of our neurobiology and the rich hierarchy of inherent concepts our brain infuse into our everyday life.
- Develop synergies and increased impact among media, helping brands to engrave their own deep and ineradicable pathways on our brain.
- Increase the chances of success for new products in the marketplace, based on our neurobiological motives which constitute the most direct, universal, persistent and strongest predictors of human behavior.
Create seminal positioning ideas
BRAND AVIATORS have developed the first integrated tool for unlocking consumer behaviour driven by biology and affective neuroscience. This tool helps marketers to develop seminal ideas for brand positioning, communication & creative development that activate the inherent concepts in our mind, impacting on the way emotions and habits are formed.
It has been leveraged by such companies as Coca Cola, Unilever, Heineken, Philip Morris, L'Oréal, J&J, Lilly and Hyundai to boost their brands in a variety of situations. As abundant and varied as our emotions are, they all stem from 12 Fundamental Human Motives triggered by equivalent systems and operations in our brain.
Successful brands follow the path of least resistance to our brain: they release a rich hierarchy of ingrained concepts from which all acquired concepts derive.
Follow the neurobiological origins of concepts and the tracks our mind uses to create reality and come up with seminal ideas for brand positioning, communication and creative development.
Use our tools and methodologies to:
1. Capture and quantify the deepest human motives driving sales and profit in the category
2. Decode the meaning systems competitor brands use within the communication space of the category
3. Decrypt the essence of your brand and imprint it onto the inherent concepts of mind
Follow the neurobiological origins of concepts and the tracks our mind uses to create reality and see your brand fly.
Increase brand profitability and desirability
What we call concepts are neural structures that allow us to order and categorise all stimuli around us. Concepts act as magnets only if our mind finds them to be of value in our own personal endeavors towards self-organization, towards living out the vital parts of our human nature. We derive the maximum value from narratives that are automatically identifiable and viscerally classifiable as evolving parts of our human experience. Concepts that transcent cultures are time are inherent brain concepts.
As they are inherently gratifying, nature’s incentives for living are spontaneously pursued for their own sake, constituting the most engaging guides to behaviour. Founding their strategy on the forces that have helped us survive, brands engrave their own deep and ineradicable pathways on our brain. Their manifestations become organic ideas with instant appeal. They are so effective because they are directly sourced from our innate needs they are capable of triggering typically innate behaviour patterns. Increasing their intrinsic attractiveness, acquiring a congruent affective value of their own, brands and their messages, images, and signs, do not just automatically capture attention, they go a long way to creating consumer desire.
The brands we worked with to apply the methodology described in this book have outperformed their markets by 28.1% in terms of profit in the five years following our colaboration.